Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Octopus Inchie

This weeks theme over at Every Inchie Monday is Octopus.  I am not a big fan of octopi.  I don't even like calamari!  But I do like this little guy, if only for the fact that beads make him look goooood!  LOL  Hope you like him. 





He is a happy Octopi, that is if Octopi can be happy lol.  In this inchie I used 3 colors of Delicas. 

Dont forget to fly on over to EIM and check out the great hoards of octopi that the great ladies have designed.  Thanks and have a blessed and creative week.

18 comments:

  1. :) I was wondering how you'd do this one. He is, indeed, a very happy oct. You are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe, I like how he turned out too

      Delete
  2. Nice Inchie! Cute form and amazing detail with beautiful color. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic inchie and beautiful colours

    Love Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the looks of an octopus either. I do think that when you start to draw or bead it in a playful way, like you did, it makes them cute and loveable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean, I love how cute all the inchies look

      Delete
  5. Nicely done, Freebird. I like your choice of colors for your creature. Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beads make him look brilliant. He is a happy fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how beautiful your octopus is - love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours! I celebrated by eating calamari last night lol!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful octopus inchie! The smiling in the face is cute :-) But I also like Octopus only as a drawing or other stuff, not as a real one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also likes smiling octos but nothing more lol

      Delete