Monday, December 25, 2017

Last Inchie is the GOAT!

Hey everyone, I hope this last post of the year finds you well, Merry Christmas.  I hope that you all get to spend this blessed day with your family and friends.

This is also the last inchie of the year, I am hoping that it will get picked up for next year!  But, Trillian over at Every Inchie Monday saved the best for last.  GOAT!  I know many of you are thinking, "Why is the goat the best?"  The truth is that the GOAT is the Greatest Of All Time.  Literally!

Did you see what I did there?  Well, if you are a sports fan you know who the GOAT is.  S/He is someone different for each sport and each team.  On my favorite team, The Chicago Blackhawks; the GOAT, or Greatest Of All Time is #88 Patrick Kane.

So for this inchie I decided to do his jersey number.


This inchie came at the coolest time as well since Patrick Kane just got his 300th goal!  YAY!  GOAT!!!!!!!!  YESSSSS!!!


Also, here is the year in inchies.


Hahaha, I just had to see if it would stand on its own and it kinda did.  I also finally figured out how I am going to be hanging them.  I will be taking a clip off of the duffel bags we have at work and beading a loop around then and hanging the inchies from them.  Now to just get 4 more of them from people at work who don't want their bags!  LOL

Just a side note, I will be having carpal tunnel surgery on January 2nd.  So just keep me in your prayers.  Thanks everyone and I hope that you have a blessed and creative Christmas and New Year.

12 comments:

  1. Well done you! And I hadn't heard of the context of Goat that you mention, so thanks for broadening my knowledge in this regard...every best wish for a great outcome from the surgery, I will be thinking of you...thanks for showing your year of inchies...Dix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianne, Glad I could broaden your horizons lol, merry Christmas

      Delete
  2. Great inchie, even though I had never heard of him. I've had both hands done with carpal tunnel, don't worry it's great when it's done. Best of luck and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. Thanks for the well wishes,
      Happy New Year to you as well

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and what a great Inchie goat concept - never heard of it but I love thinking outside the box and you’ve certainly done that- you have some beautiful strings of beaded inchies to hang - now all I need to do is decide how to display mine! Good luck with the op in the new year - I’m sure you will feel so much better after it’s done and you are back to being you and being able to do! Here’s to a great and healthy new Year 2018 x love Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I cant wait to feel better for sure, Healthy new year to you as well

      Delete
  4. By the way I have just put a comment on Trillians goat and notice that Jolande and Margriet are keen to take over EIM so it may be continuing fingers crossed x love Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got an email from Trillian that you would take over the blog, but that you are going to have surgery.
    I don't have your email, but would you be so kind to contact me on jolande at minifantasy point eu
    I think that is easier than writing everything on your blog. Greetings from Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goat link! Good luck with the surgery and I'm sure you will be delighted that the inchie group will be living on into 2018!
    Happy New Year

    Sally

    ReplyDelete