Wednesday, March 21, 2018

World Tour On!

Hey everyone, just a quick post this week.  Over at Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is Russia.  This is one of the great things about this years inchies being all countries.  I get to travel and not leave the comfort (and warmth) of my living room.  Especially when it is the frigid Russia.

I would love to go and see the Saint Basil's Cathedral.  But maybe only during the warmth of summer!  The colors are beautiful, the architectural details are amazing and both make me happy!  One day I hope to be able to visit, but until then I can just look at dream of the beauty.

This is my interpretation of the Cathedral.  I hope you like it.  This is my take on one of the conical spires.  I really love it!


That is it for me this week.  Short and sweet.  I have been so tired.  The time change always seems to do that to me.  I am loving the longer days though and the warming weather!  Don't forget to fly on over to EIM and check out the other great Russian inchies.  Have a blessed and creative week my friends.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Ever since I saw your comment on Jolande's inchie I wondered just how you could interpret the subject, and here it is...beading precision...well done. Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianne, I really liked how it came out as well.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful inchie! It's always a great surprise to see how you translate the subject in a beaded inchie. I like travelling from my comfy chair too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your incchie, so clever made.

    ReplyDelete