Monday, April 10, 2017

All Caught Up!

Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by! I am BACK!  LOL not like I was really gone but something about the seasons changing and the time change messes with me.  I spend about a week unable to do much of anything.  I am so tired and worn out.  But this weekend I made up for it!  I. MADE. UP. FOR. IT!!!!  YAY!  lol

Before I get to last weeks pieces I want to get to this weeks pieces.  Over at Every Inchie Monday the theme is an awesome one, Crow.  If you think I am a bit excited then you are right!  Everyone knows I love hockey, and one of my favorite hockey players is nicknamed "Crow".  His name is Corey Crawford.  So I used his number as my inchie.


Honestly, any chance that I can mix hockey and beading together is a goal!  (see what I did there!)


I mean check him out!  Goalies get all the cool equipment!  #crOwMG

Also this week I made time to do a cute little beaded robin in honor of my Mom; who would have been 81 last month.   I made it as part of the monthly challenge over at the Facebook group Seed Beads and More.  She is not my own pattern, she was designed by Pauline_eline, I do love how she came out and the fact that she was dimensional peyote stitch.  It has been a while since I did that.  Check her out. Isn't she cute?


So thats it for this weeks pieces and here is the real pieces from last week.  Over at EIM the theme was parrot and here he is.  This is a bit of a blurry picture but I like the colors of him.  


Over at 2x2x2 the theme was coin and I hate to say it but my pattern picture was so much better than the finished product.  I used 2 colors of grey but they are hard to tell apart and the 2 colors of gold coins are hard to tell apart as well.  But maybe if you squint real hard you can tell the difference.  lol


Also, I joined a bead swap over at the Facebook group Bead Peeps, but with the issues I had recently I am running late one it and have only had time to make 1 item so I am hoping to finish the rest of my pieces this week.  

That is it for me this week everyone.  Don't forget to fly on over to EIM and 2x2x2 to check out the art and upcoming word prompts so you can join in!  Have a blessed and creative week my friends.

8 comments:

  1. All fantastic beadwork and wonderful ideas.

    Love that you made the Robin for you and in memory of your Mum

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thee was me thinking black birds baked in a pie, then I realised that the numbers didn't stack up! Great to catch up on your beading art :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling more on top of things...you have caught up and how...I was a tad puzzled regarding the inchie until I read your post. Lovely work...Dixx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I kinda thought outside the box on this one. Thanks

      Delete
  4. Great idea for your inchie and I love the robin. Pleased you are catching up.

    ReplyDelete