Monday, August 18, 2014

Quick Post

This week's theme over at Every Inchie Monday is a tough one; Quick.  Well it was hard for me.  I had way to many things running thru my mind.   But none of them seemed to work.  So for this week's inchie you are gonna have to kinda turn your head to the side and maybe squint a bit and think very abstractly and you will get my inchie this week.  LOL. 

Do you remember when you were a kid and you watched Wylie E Coyote chase the Road Runner?  Do you remember when the Road Runner ran away and had all the lines behind him to show how fast he/she was going?  Well, that was my inspiration for this weeks inchie. 






 Admittedly, this is not one of my better ones.  At least in my opinion.  I used 2 colors of Delicas a greyish white and a red.  Hope you like it.  Dont forget to fly on over to EIM and check out the awesome work these ladies do.  They all rock!  Also if I have not said it before I am saying it now.  Thanks for stopping by to read my blog, and thanks even more for leaving a message. I really appreciate it alot.

16 comments:

  1. Good idea and very hard to depict -- well done. I love the Road Runner and Wiley E.Coyote - I always loved that little puff of smoke that would come up after the coyote had fallen over a huge cliff. Poor thing. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL right! You gotta feel sorry for the guy, he just wanted to get some dinner! Thanks

      Delete
  2. More clever thinking and more fabulous colours. Great inchie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisette, I was not thinking that I was being clever!

      Delete
  3. I didn't have to twit my neck, squint and imagine 'cause I immediately got what's going on here. I am mental about Road Runner and Wyle E. Excellent inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is terrific--At first I thought it was the flames from a jet engine or formula one car and they are quick for sure.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie, those were something I had not thought about either. great ideas!

      Delete
  5. HAHA! Great inchie. Yes, I loved the Roadrunner too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is great!!! How funny, I had a conversation about the Roadrunner with my husband, for this week's word! But to my frustration I couldn't think of how I would depict what I wanted to. So I give you a thumbs up for actually doing it!!!! Awesomeness!!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very cool how that seems to work. Thanks for the thumbs up!

      Delete
  7. Oh I love your inchie. It is brilliant. ...and yes quite similar design to mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trillian. I was surprised when I saw how similar ours was. love it!

      Delete
  8. Arrow's would have worked too. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that you were able to do something with seed beads. I have tried in the past and lose patience real quick :)

    ReplyDelete