Monday, December 15, 2014

Yellow, How Ya Doin?

I hope everyone is doing well.  I am better this week than last.  My daughter is on the mend and today she is getting her staples out.  We did find out that all of her tests came back negative!  YAY!!!!  We will find out what the next step will be for her.  For all of you who wished her well and sent prayers, I'd like to say thank you, from the deepest parts of my heart.  Thank you.  It meant a lot to all of us. 

This week, when I was not taking care of my daughter I was trying to catch up on Christmas ornaments. Sadly, I still have 5 more to do and might not get them done in time.  But I know that everyone understands, just makes me feel bad. 

I did however take time to make my inchie.  I just love to make them.  It is the one thing that I do each week for no other reason than to do it.  It isn't for a customer, family member or for my store.  It is for me to do just to be creative.  I think that is so cool, don't you?  This week over at Every Inchie Monday the theme is Yellow.   I decided to go with a banana, mostly because I just couldn't think of anything else yellow and also because I eat a banana almost every day. 


 I hope you like it.  Also, don't forget to fly on over to EIM and check out all the great yellow artwork from the extremely talented ladies.  Have a blessed and creative week my friends.

20 comments:

  1. I have just packed 4 bananas for lunch for work tomorrow. Top inchie, love your work! Sooooooooooo glad your daughter is getting better and results are negative (I always have a mini heart attack when I hear this, then remember negative here is good). Keep us updated.
    I checked out your store - you make some fantastic work. I love the sign language one. I really want to start selling on Easy, but not sure how to approach it all at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe, I know my store is a bit dilapidated, LOL I just forget to add more patterns to it. But still, if you want to open a store it is pretty easy an self explanatory. Just saying :)

      Delete
  2. I am sure that they will understand with all you have going on in your life. Give them an IOU and go ahead and complete them so that they can use them next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL G-ma, that is what I am gonna have to do. Doesn't sound like a lot to say that you have to make 16 ornaments, until you have to make 16 ornaments LOL

      Delete
  3. This is wonderful.

    I am pleased to hear that you and your daughter are feeling better than last week but do take care and don't even try to catch-up.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie, I think I will try to catch up after Christmas lol maybe!

      Delete
  4. So nice you made your inche with everything that is going on in your live. Love your banana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Trillian. I look forward to my inchies all week! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew that was a banana straight away! What a cool idea :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful inchie as usual. Pleased to hear that your daughter is on the mend. Best wishes to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tina,
    So happy to hear your daughter is doing much better. I'm with G'ma also true friends are with you always and already know how your life has been like the yoyo of last week's inchie. Take care of yourself and your family first. Prayers and ((Hugs)).
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS Another nice inchie this week. I like the way you use personal experiences to portray the words when you can. It is inspiring me to give it a try next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Paula, that is awesome that you are thinking of giving it a try. But beware it is very addicting! LOL

      Delete
  10. Good for you. Bananas are really healthy! I think yours is just wonderful. This can be a difficult time of year for a lot of reasons. Stop pushing yourself and enjoy some quiet for a change! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bananas! Yours is great = how do you make things looks so realistic using beads. You astound me. You also inspired me to make earrings for Christmas gifts - I'll post pictures after they have been opened Christmas morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Kia, I love that you think my inchies look realistic, sometimes i worry that they look off LOL. I cant wait to see the earrings! So awesome!

      Delete