Thursday, May 12, 2016

Time For A Brainstorm!

Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by, even if this is a bit late.  I have been working on a challenge from one of the Facebook groups that I am on and I am over half done, so I did not want to stop doing it to post on my blog, LOL.

But this week over at Every Inchie Monday the theme is Brain.  After brainstorming for some time I decided to go with..... Brainstorm.


For this inchie I used 4 colors of Delicas.  This may not look like it but it is a brain with lightening and rain coming out of it.    Hope you like it.  

Don't forget to fly on over to EIM and check out 2x2x2 for the bi-monthly challenges there.  I am sure if you check them out you can find something to get crafty over.  

I know this is short but I want to get back to those beads!  They are yelling at me right now, lol.  Have a blessed and creative week my friends and thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

  1. Great colour choices this time for the wonderful inchies

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got me wondering which challenge I am supposed to be working on that I'm not! Great Inchie and can't wait to see what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol the kaleidocycle. I am now assembling it. Then I have to get to a commission piece and the amulet bag challenge. Add my weekly and monthly challenges, and the ones I missed and still want to get to. But first I think it is nap time lol

      Delete
  3. Love the idea. At first look I thought it was an ice cream cone ... which might cause a brain freeze ... Great job as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I did not think about that but you're right lol

      Delete
  4. Brilliant as usual, I really must have a go at beading properly.
    Hope you are OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, I would love to see what you make! I bet i will be awesome!

      Delete
  5. What a great idea, Freebird! Very creative take on this week's theme! Good luck with the other beading projects. CHeryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I cant wait to show them off on the next blog!

      Delete
  6. You never cease to amaze me with your beading creativity - love your take on brain - who would have thought of brainstorm - well of course you did - excellent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks Jenny, I always think sideways. haha

      Delete
  7. Somehow managed to miss a bunch of inchies last week....I did wonder how you'd interpret this one :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete