Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Solar Eclipsing Seagulls

Hiya everyone!  How are you all doing?  Did any of you go out and see the eclipse?  I did!  Without the glasses it was pretty underwhelming!  But a friend at work had the glasses and we were all standing around looking through them.  Now that was cool!!

For those outside of the US check this out.

Now also this week over at Every Inchie Monday the theme is Seagull!  When I think of seagulls I should think of the ocean but here in Arkansas I always see the ring billed gull at Walmart and Hobby Lobby.  They are not too picky they just congregate where no cars are and seem to be together cawing at one another.  LOL

But for the inchie I decided to go with an ocean theme.  I designed a lighthouse with 3 seagulls in the background.  Hope you like it.


That is it for me this week.  Don't forget to fly on over to EIM and check out all the seagulls.  I bet you wont have to worry about getting pooped on (let's hope)!  Have a blessed and creative week my friends.

14 comments:

  1. Pleased you got to see the eclipse.

    Your inchie is amazing..a whole beaded scene in one inch.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love lighthouses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, great idea, we are as far from the sea as you can get in the UK. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are also far from the sea. Only time I ever lived by the sea was when we lived in England

      Delete
  4. There's a lot in that inch! No seagulls in the alps but I'm sure I shall start to see them now that I am back home.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sally, Glad you are back home

    ReplyDelete
  6. A total eclipse is an amazing sight, your inchie is amazing, I was pleased to fit one whole seagull in...you did a whole landscape! Well, done, Di

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your inchie. It looks so much holiday like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one fabulous Inchie - so much in it for an inch must be such tiny beads and an even slimmer needle!! You must have great dexterity to sew beads like this - great job x x love Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, (sorry I missed this comment) My dexterity wavers at times due to my job. If my hands hurt alot i dont get to bead much.

      Delete