Monday, December 11, 2017

This Wolf Pack(ed) of a Year is Almost Over

Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by the nest this week.  Not a lot going on here this week.  I have been working on a special piece that I am hoping will be done before the end of the year.  I will give you a peak at the end of this post. 

I am racing against the clock though since I will be going to the Dr. in just over a week to find out when I will be having surgery for carpal tunnel.  I will then be away from my beads for a few weeks!!!!!!  To say I am already going through withdrawls is an understatement!

But for now, as Every Inchie Monday is winding down, the theme this week is Wolf.  I knew immediately that I wanted to do the typical wolf silhouette.  It is a bit of a stretch to see it but you will get it when you see the inspiration picture; the picture I took the pattern from.


And here is the inspiration picture.


Makes me think of the call of the wild!  How about you?  Now for my special piece that I have been working on.  It is for one of the Facebook groups.  I am hoping to get it done in time, we will see!  Here is a bit of the piece.  Just a teaser though! 


Well, there it is!  Some of you might know what this is, others can try to guess. 

That is it for me this week, don't forget to fly on over to EIM and check out the wolf artwork over there. 

4 comments:

  1. Love a howling wolf, my last retriever used to throw his head back and howl at times lol.
    I look forward to seeing your finished piece in due course, here's hoping the hands hold up .....good luck with the carpal tunnel surgery- seems quite a few people are having it done at the moment, my son in law had his done whilst we were visiting this Fall, micro surgery, very little bruising compared to what it was like when he had the other hand done some 10 years ago!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally, my surgery will also be micro surgery. I am excited to be out of pain

      Delete
  2. Love your wolf silhouette and the "tartan teaser" looks very intriguing...I hope your surgery goes smoothly...Dx

    ReplyDelete