Wednesday, September 12, 2018

New Zealand and a Special Project

Hey everyone this one is going to be pretty quick.  I am running behind, (SHOCK, I know!)  Earlier today, without knowing it I accidentally threw my keys in the trash.  I realized 8 hours later when I got off work and couldn't find my keys!  So 50$ (for a locksmith) and 2 hours later I was finally home and using my spare keys.  The keys could all be replaced but unfortunately I had a name plate with my name on it that my sister gave me when I was a teenager, I have kept it on my keys ever since and I actually cried when I realized that it was gone forever. 

But, enough of that, now onto some prettyness!  This week over at Every Inchie Monday the world tour stops at New Zealand.  One thing that I thought was pretty cool for such an out of the way place was that 5% of the worlds population lives there!  That is pretty crazy I thought, so I made it into an inchie.


Also this week I wanted to show my slow progress on my special project.  I really don't know what to call it yet.  I have a few thoughts but I have not narrowed it down yet but here it is, so far!


Well, I did say this was a short post so that is it for me this week, take care and have a blessed and creative week my friends.  

2 comments:

  1. Cool inchie and another bit of information to pop into my brain. Not good news about your keys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy, Yea I am really beside myself because of those keys

    ReplyDelete