Monday, September 8, 2014

Red Is The Word!

This week over at Every Inchie Monday the theme is Red.  Such a wide topic!  What to do?  The color red is explained as, "Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. Red is a very emotionally intense color." 

All that & I still was not sure what to do.  My first thought was a red heart.  But I thought since I had done a broken heart in 2012.  I did not want to do another heart.

But last Thursday my Mom went to live with my Brother and his Wife while she goes thru chemo again and me and my children felt like our heart just went up with my Mom.  While I am glad she is getting to hang out with my siblings, I am sad that I can not be there when she goes thru the chemo.  So for my inchie this week I made a heart.  To comfort me and my kids. 






Don't forget to fly on over to EIM and check out all the other Red inchies that the awesome ladies have done.

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous inchie as usual. I hope your mum will be OK, and recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy. We are standing in faith that she will.

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear about your mum and hope all goes well. Your inchie is a lovely token of love and so beautifully done. You can never have too many hearts is what I say! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisette. You are very right about too many hearts

      Delete
  3. We all wish your mum and your family the very best. That is a beautiful heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your mother. Mother's are just so special. I will keep her in my thoughts. What a beautiful heart - I love the shading you have achieved with the different colours of beads. Definitely comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a wonderful heart. I hope it gives you and your family stregth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice heart for your mom. Please take care of yourself too, and I hope things go well for all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My 'heart' goes out to you and your children. And many prayers for all of you! I LOVE your beaded heart! It is so heartfelt! God Bless you! (((((hugs))))) Annette :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annette, your words and prayers mean so much. Annette when you get a chance please email me regarding the beaded tie that you asked me about. Thanks

      Delete
  8. Beautiful heart and beautiful beadwork.

    ReplyDelete