Saturday, September 20, 2014

UPDATE: Kiki the cat!


Kiki
For all of you who were wondering about Kiki the cat.  It has been 5 days since she swallowed the bead work, needle and thread. We all have been watching her like a hawk.  She has been fine and acted so normally.  Well as normally as we knew her to be.  We have only had her for 3 weeks.

Dragon

Friday night after I got off work I noticed that the dogs; we have 2 and one of them  loves to eat cat poop.  (Gross!); were trying to eat poop.  I came running and caught Katy about to eat a piece of poop that had a needle sticking out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy
Umbrion

So I ran over to the kitty litter box and saw a bit more of the poop, (man this post is turning out kinda $#itty!)and lo and behold there was the thread and the beadwork!!!

More grossness lol!

I decided to show off all the critters here.  For once the good one was the meanest one!  Umbrion.  BTW I did throw away the bead work, thread and needle.  Also the needle was around 2 inches long!  Have a great day everyone and thanks to all who posted and said prayers about her.

2 comments:

  1. Good news that the offending objects came out ok and very good news that you stopped the dogs from eating them again.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. I was so worried about them eating the needle. I think me and my daughter can now breathe again.

      Delete